Dean Hachamovitch (IE General Manager)
- CSS2.1. Demo in Firefox, Safari, looks the same. Opens in IE7 and it doesn't look the same.IE8 supposed to be the answer to that.
- First time showing IE8 to the public
- Focus on CSS and understanding standards the same way than developers are.
- Legacy web. Legacy pages developed for IE look bad in Firefox and in Safari.
- IE8 has a "Emulate IE7" button for legacy pages. In the future, IE8 should behave just like Firefox and Safari, at the risk of breaking legacy pages.
- "We're not done", more to come.
- Back button for AJAX. Back button shows back the previous AJAX request.
| posted on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 6:11 AM