- Q: Who owns the XAML?
- A: Noone does, it's a tool between the designers and developers.
- Personal note: In my opinion, there are multiple types of XAML:
- Functional XAML, owned by the developer.
- Look&Feel XAML, owned by the designer.
- Also, we have a UI custodian role, a mediator between product owners and development teams. He owns the UI.
- Blend is used more and more as (or instead of) interaction wireframes, because oif the ease of use and how much more interactive it is.
- Lots of interesting questions and comments from the audience (including a couple of comments by yours truly), so make sure you check the session in video (to be published tomorrow, I think)
| posted on Thursday, March 06, 2008 5:41 AM