Are you willing to work for a dynamic firm, on the latest platforms, with super modern and enthusing technologies (XAML, C#, Kinect, VUI, NUI, and much more)?
Then maybe you should consider this: We are looking for a
Senior Xbox Windows Developer
Attention: This job is located in Seattle. If you are not in Seattle (or considering moving), no need to reply!
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of video game programming experience, shipping multiple titles (preferably on Xbox 360 using ADK or XDK)
- Solid experience developing consumer-facing user interfaces, ideally familiar with Silverlight, Flash, DirectX, XNA, Kinect for Windows
- Proven software design, programming, debugging, and optimization skills in C++, C#, & scripting languages (LUA)
- Proficient tool development experience, including proficiency with middleware, scripted & compiled languages
- Familiar with configuration management experience, ideally including code & asset pipelines, distributed builds, etc.
- Experience using low level game engine, game middleware, or video playback solutions
- Passion for console and motion gaming and entertainment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and drive for excellence
- Experience with Xbox LIVE or the game industry is a plus!
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Xbox 360 TCR compliance and certification process
- Proficient with voice and gesture detection and recognition, ideally including Kinect Voice & Natural User Interfaces
- Familiar with cloud software and hosted service development, ideally including Azure
- Experience developing in game engines such as Unity, Unreal, and Cryengine
- Experience with complex middleware such as Havok, PhysX, or OpenCV
- Designed modular technologies to support plugin functionality, features, and content
- Proficient in ASP.NET, SQL, and Web Development tools & technologies
- Low-level and hardware programming experience
- Prior work exploring and innovating new IP, genres, and product experiences Guided and mentored more junior engineers
Please email usual documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
| posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 11:12 PM