This post was imported from my old blog and had 60 comments which are included as a screenshot at the end of this post.
I just saw that the video for my MIX10 session is online already! Impressive work, MIX10 team. I also published the sample code on my web server, so here are the links:
- Powerpoint slides
- Video (scroll down to EX14)
- All the source code (including the referenced assemblies)
- MVVM Demo 1 (start) [SL4]
- MVVM Demo 1 (final) [SL4]
- Command sample [SL4]
- RelayCommand sample [SL4]
- Messaging sample [WPF4]
- MVVM Demo 2 (start) [SL4]
- MVVM Demo 2 (final) [SL4]
- MVVM Light Toolkit “Get Started” page
It was a real pleasure and an amazing experience to have this talk and to get all the great feedback! Thanks all for coming, and as usual don’t hesitate to send your feedback!