These coming few weeks will be quite busy with conferences and other meetings. Here is where you might have the occasion to see me:
- I am currently in Boston, where I will support Scott Guthrie’s Red Shirt Tour on October 19. Ultimately, Scott is my boss (‘s boss’s boss’s boss) as well as someone I have admire ever since I met him in person 10 years ago. The event is all about Azure with Scott showing demos and code across all of Azure, Visual Studio, Xamarin and more.
- After Boston, I will be in New York City on October 20th. This is another stop of the Azure Red Shirt Tour.
- Before going back home, I will have the privilege and pleasure to fly down to Lima, Peru on October 25th and 26th. There, I will participate to the MVP Connection event, organized by Microsoft for its Most Valuable Professionals. Unfortunately, due to travel constraints, I won’t have time to participate in any public event there, but I will most certainly do my best to come back at another occasion and speak in public.
At the MVP Connection event, I will have an hour to speak about a few exciting topics including Azure Functions and Xamarin, the Azure Mobile Center and the Xamarin Live Player. Of course I will also be available for questions and discussions around Azure, Xamarin, Windows, MVVM Light and more.
After a few days at home, I will continue with travel:
- I will fly to Hyderabad, India and participate to another MVP Connection event on November 3rd and 4th where I will be honored to speak about the same topics as in Lima. There too, I will be available for questions and discussions, and meeting as many MVPs as I can Unfortunately I don’t have other stops in India in November, but I am already thinking of coming back next year!
Then I still have two conferences in November:
- I am super happy that I can travel to Malmö, Sweden this year again and speak at the Oredev conference on November 10. I spoke there once in 2011 [TODO CHECK] and never could again because the conference was always conflicting with the Microsoft MVP summit. At Oredev, I will be speaking about HoloLens and show developers how to get started with Mixed Reality programming. This should work well with my dear friend Rene Schulte’s talk at the same conference, which is scheduled just after mine and will dig quite a lot deeper into the topic.
- To conclude the travel in November, I will spend a couple of days in Sofia, Bulgaria on November 16th and 17th. There, I will have the honor of keynoting the ISTA conference. From their website: “Innovations in Software Technologies and Automation (ISTA) is an annual, international conference, devoted to the latest trends in software development and test automation. We are committed to support the development of quality standards in the field with focus on new technologies and best practices.” Sounds like a very exciting conference in a dynamic city of software. I had the pleasure to speak in Sofia before and was always impressed by the quality of the attendees!
I hope that I have a chance to meet some of you, dear readers, at one or the other event. Make sure to follow me on Twitter to get the details of my travels, and by all means come say hi!